Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I cheated :(

I went to Houston this weekend to visit friends, and I cheated on my spending hiatus. My name is Lauren, and I'm a cheater.

I bought this.

Cute, no? It was on sale. There were a lot of things I wanted to buy, cute summer shirts mostly. But I didn't buy them. I told Amanda that if I was going to buy something, it would have to be something really cute. I think I succeeded.

But my point is, I did cheat. What did I learn from this? That the best way to not cheat is to not tempt myself. Going shopping thinking that I just won't get anything doesn't work. I should just not go at all.

The good news is that I've made it almost a full month now on my hiatus. I'm still on it, even though I cheated. I'll just have to try that much harder for the next two months.

That is my PSA for today.

1 comment:

Nicolette Good said...

Cheater and a stealer ;-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin