Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Give and Get

It's time for the Gap Give and Get sale! Everything is 30% off with a coupon, which you can use multiple times. You can use it Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy. I scored this dressCute right? I'm gonna wear it with my boots. Perfect fall outfit. I also got this dress here:

But in a blue and black geometric pattern. It's more black than blue. I'm gonna wear it to a work function tonight. It was already on mega sale, and then 30% off of that!

I don't shop a lot at the Gap or Banana Republic, but with 30% off makes a big difference in the price. Plus, Banana Republic has some cute stuff right now. The Give and Get sale is only on through Sunday, so if you need some work staples, go stock up now! You can get the coupons from just about anywhere, but if you don't have one, so let me know if you want one and I'll send it to you. laurenwthompson [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin