Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ASK LAUREN August 18, 2009

I've had my first question, from Alexis:

what music are you listening to these days? reading?

Well, that's not really advice, but I will share anyways. As you know, I have impeccable/awesome taste. Here's a bit of what I'm consuming these days:

Reading: I just reread The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank and am now rereading The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell. I like rereading books, it's comforting to me.

Listening: A lot of things. A lot of rap and pop, for running. I find a lot of cool music on pandora.com. I listen to Pandora through dora.fm, which is Pandora with Twitter so you can tweet the songs you listen to. It's like blip.fm. The station I created is called Mellow but it's got everything in it from Motown to Journey to Ludacris. I have ridiculous tastes in music. I hate country though.

Watching: Do you love TV? Me too.
-Top Chef Masters and rooting for Rick Bayless, who reminds me of a dorky uncle.
-Dance Your Ass Off because I'm a sucker for weight loss shows and dance shows and this is BOTH
-The Closer
-How I Met Your Mother, which never gets old. "Sandcastles in the sand..."

That's pretty much all of the media I'm consuming right now. I'm sure the TV will pick up when the fall seasons start and 30 Rock, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Desperate Housewives all come back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin